SK600 series mixers are designed to provide reliable service in the largest, most demanding applications, from pharmaceutical fermentation and large-scale chemical processing to minerals processing and heavy sludge waste treatment.
SK600 mixers are mainly used in large and medium mixing tank,occasions where high-strength mixing is required such as mixing for high internal material density,high solid content,high viscosity,and gas dispersal and etc.
• Reinforced bearings protect the gear train from severe shaft flexure.
• Bearings are sized far beyond AGMA requirements for easy maintenance and long service life.
• Heavy-duty motor mount is standard.
• Power ranges from 25 to 1000KW and speed varies from 10 to 245 RPM
• Choice of replaceable cartridge seals.
• Largest ouput shaft per allowable torque for greater bending design & longer shafts.
• Case carburized & ground helical-bevel combination gearing for unmatched efficiency, quiet running & long life.
• Rugged housing designed for easy assembly and maintenance.
• Tapered roller bearings handle overhung shaft loads.
• Triple reduction gearing has robust AGMA service factor.
• Available on larger units with power bigger than 1000 KW.
• Optional seals:Lip seal,packing seal and mechanical seal.
• Bulk chemicals
• Specialty chemicals
• Formulated consumer products
• Biofuels and bio refineries
• Flue gas desulfurization in coal power stations
• Storage tanks